This policy applies only to activities MobiMatter LTD engages in on its website MobiMatter.com and MobiMatter Smartphone app ("MobiMatter").
What data do we collect?
MobiMatter is a store selling mobile connectivity products from multiple operators and providers around the world. MobiMatter has no access to any information on where and how you use the product(s) that you bought.
When you make a purchase from MobiMatter, we need the following information:
- Name – so we can address you properly
- Email address – so we can deliver the product and the transaction record to you.
Certain operators may require additional KYC information and verification steps according to the prevalent laws in their countries (e.g, address, passport/ID info, etc.). You will be clearly informed prior to making a purchase if any such information is required for the product you intend to buy.
We also collect anonymous website and app usage and performance statistics in order to improve our product proposition and technical performance.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MobiMatter with most of the data we collect. We collect data and
process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
MobiMatter may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Payment Gateway provider (RAK Bank)
How will we use your data?
MobiMatter collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Inform you about special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve the website user experience
We do not share any personal data we have with any third party for marketing purposes. MobiMatter may send you information about promotions, products, and services of ours that we think you might like via email or in-app message.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Providing basic functionality of the website
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MobiMatter uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics - MobiMatter uses these cookies to store information on how visitors use
a website and help in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form and non-anonymous form in some cases. These cookies are also used to calculate visitors, session, campaign data, and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Credit/debit card and Payment details
MobiMatter deploys the highest level of security and fraud prevention practices. Credit/debit cards’ details are NOT stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the Website or services, and MobiMatter LTD requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, MobiMatter LTD does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com